Thursday, March 24, 2011

Water splash photography

Hi guys!

I was surfing trought the internet and lokking for a tips and tricks regards to the water splash photography, to be presize - subjetc FRUITS. I come across a fiew nice webistes and photographers who does this jobs very, very well bet they are using very expensive hihg speed duration studio lights from bowens or pro-photo. Anyway, I was very interesting how can get this nice looking shoots of a fruit in the water whit big splash and excellent crystal clear sharpnes :]. Well to achieve this ther is couple of this that I would need a high duration flash (not necessary studio head) like sb-900 or sb-700 and macro lens to get the best possible sharpnes. Well, I have to say that I don't have sb-900 or 700 or any high duration flash so I tried this with my normal studio light GENESIS 400 from Calumet and 50mm prime lens. I can aknloalge that it is not as good as it should be but this is just a begining for me so stay tune for more shoots in the future with better faster equipment as well as little bit better end result. I am lerning but this is what we all should do to achieve our goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment